Without any additional configuration Morpheus can provision images from Docker's public hub at https://hub.docker.com/ using their public api at https://index.docker.io/v1/
However, many organizations maintain private Docker registries for security measures. Here I will show you how to integrate with a private registry.
1. Navigate to Admin -> Integrations
2. Click "New Integration"
3. Configure integration by selecting Docker Repository as Type, add a name, your private registry api endpoint and credentials and save
When provisioning an instance:
1. Choose Docker from the library
2. During configuration step point to the registry you created as an integration
3. Proceed as you normally would for provisioning a Docker container
You can also use your Docker registry integration to create custom Library Items
NOTE: You must either have signed certificates for your registry or configure your docker host(s) to accept insecure registries