Yes. Morpheus ships as a stand-alone appliance running as a virtual machine in your own environment. This stand-alone appliance contains all the software needed to run Morpheus and uses a package to distribute the binary files. A configuration utility is also provided to configure the software based on your environment needs. We have designed the components that makeup Morpheus to be distributable and deployable it in a multi-tier configuration. Please see our HA Configuration article for more information
Articles in this section
- How does Morpheus send out e-mail?
- Does Morpheus integrate with .... ?
- What is the Morpheus release schedule?
- What are the instance variables that can be passed to scripts?
- How do I create a base CentOS 7 Image for use within Morpheus?
- What are the minimum AWS IAM Policies required for Morpheus?
- What are the options for Policy naming patterns?
- Does Morpheus have a public API?
- Does Morpheus have a CLI?
- Do you support Jenkins?